– molo –
After months of phone calls and meetings, we are thrilled to be able to bring you a brand that we feel very passionate about. molo.
Born in Copenhagen, Denmark, molo is one of the worlds leaders in children's fashion. Molo’s journey sprang out of curiosity and a drive to radically change the existing children’s fashion world. Molo isn’t a big design factory that treats children’s clothing as a secondary line. For molo, kids come first, and their clothing reflects this passion. They believe that children’s clothing has to be designed on children’s terms so they can express their creativity and personality through their clothes. Molo believes in clothing designed for real life, not just special occasions. Children need clothing that allows them to move freely, express themselves openly and fearlessly explore a world of delightful possibilities - not clothing that restricts their movements.
We love this brand so much that we wanted to be able to give you a bit of insight into what molo is all about. So, we sat down with the brands International Sale Manager, Rhiannon Bradford, for a one on one about working with molo and children’s fashion.
Rhiannon Bradford | molo International Sale Manager
1. Where do you call home?
2. How did you get into children's fashion?
3. How would you describe your personal fashion style?
4. How long have you been with Molo?
5. Tell us a bit about the brand. What makes it unique?
6. What retailers make a good fit for the Molo brand. How do you determine this?
7. Can you tell us a bit about the spring/summer collection?
8. What are the trends for spring/summer in children's fashion?
9. What makes Molo clothing so special?
10. What do you think about the current trends in children's fashion? Any that you can't stand?
12. What are the best sellers?
For girls, without a doubt it’s our dresses and printed leggings. For boys, our ‘Ashton’ sweat pant sells like crazy every season and teamed with a printed (all over or digital placement), the look is completed.